Spaceflow unveils visitor management system
Today, Spaceflow is unveiling one of the new extensions that radically improves the occupier and guest experience: the visitor management system.
What it means is that you can forget paper logs and boost guest management processes through easy self-registration. That significantly decreases the reception workload.
Our visitor management system allows you and your occupiers to take control of your guest management processes. Occupiers are now able to pre-register guests through the Spaceflow app, enable them to check-in securely in the reception area by scanning a QR code on a device, get alert notifications once guests arrive. Building operators can analyze visitor logs from the admin console.
What are the main benefits for each group?
- Streamline guests arrival at the building
- Receive notifications and add event to Gmail/Outlook or any other calendar (.ics file)
- Receive email invitation (with information, QR code, calendar event) and enjoy having everything for the meeting ready at one place
- Check in safely at the reception with an only very limited encounter with a concierge/receptionist
- Do a manual check in even without an invitation and again, limit the time spent with a receptionist
Landlords and property management can:
- Track visitors in the space via Spaceflow admin console
- See all relevant data in real-time (guests invited, checking-in, on-site and those who left the site)
- Forget paper logs and utilize their time better than writing down visitors credentials
- Benefit from the digitized process where everything is stored in one place
To successfully launch the visitor management system at your property, you will need:
- Computer/laptop for concierge/receptionist with access to the web browser
- Stable internet connection in the reception area (WiFi)
- Apple iPad
- Docker and cable lock for iPad
To introduce the visitor management system at your property, simply get in touch by sending us a message at email@example.com.