Spaceflow unveils visitor management system
Today, Spaceflow is unveiling one of the new extensions that radically improves the occupier and guest experience: the visitor management system.
What it means is that you can forget paper logs and boost guest management processes through easy self-registration. That significantly decreases the reception workload.
The analytics inform you about the busiest days and combined with the resource booking feature and occupancy sensors, it creates a powerful trio revealing the secrets of space utilization.
Our visitor management system allows you and your occupiers to take control of your guest management processes. Occupiers are now able to pre-register guests through the Spaceflow app, enable them to check in securely in the reception area by scanning a QR code on a device, get alert notifications once guests arrive. Building operators can analyze visitor logs from the admin console.
What are the main benefits for each group?
- Streamline guests' arrival at the building
- Receive notifications once they arrive
- Receive email invitation (with general information, and a QR code)
- Save time at the check-in with a QR code that automatically fills in required information
- Do a manual check-in (without email invitation) at the kiosk, rather than waiting for the receptionist
Landlords and property management can:
- Track visitors in the space via Spaceflow admin console
- See all relevant data in real-time (guests invited, checking in, on-site and those who left the site)
Concierges/receptionist can benefit from:
- Forgetting paper logs and utilizing their time better than writing down visitors' credentials
- The digitized process where everything is stored in one place
To successfully launch the visitor management system at your property, you will need:
- Computer/laptop for the concierge/receptionist with access to the web browser
- Stable internet connection in the reception area (WiFi)
- Apple iPad
- Docker and cable lock for iPad
To introduce the visitor management system at your property, simply get in touch by sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.