DIGITALIZING OPERATIONS FOR THE FIRST SWISS COWORKING
Located between mountains, vineyards and Lake Geneva, Ichibani Business Center – the first coworking space in Switzerland! – offers a comfortable and functional working environment with its co-working, open and individual office solutions.
Spaceflow has been improving this building’s tenant experience since 2020, through several notable use cases:
Rolle flexible workspace in Switzerland, 1,300 sqm
Making Life in the Building Easier for the Staff with Digitized Operations
- The workspace manager uses Spaceflow's Newsfeed function to share what's new in the building, changes in regulations, announcements and everything in between.
- Property staff informs the hybrid workers via the Messaging function when things relevant to them occur in the building – for example, notifying them once their parcels arrive.
- The property understands occupier needs, demands and getting feedback from them via the Polls function.
"Automation in the building activities is our focus today. We are trying to cover our needs with technology to save time from operational activities, so we can address clients' needs better."
Empowering Tenants with a Go-To Digital Tool for Building Operations
- Occupiers use the Bookings function to reserve rooms and amenities during and out of reception opening hours, which allows Ichibani to offer services even when the reception is closed.
- Community tools foster the in-person activities in the building and create a space for members to connect.
"We created a community called 'BIZ-connect' in our space where members meet regularly to exchange and network. All of our members are using Spaceflow, which is a great way to display their products and services."